Please see current opportunities to work with the National Adaptation Plan (NAP) Global Network below.
If you would like to receive news and updates about the Network, including job postings, please sign up to join.
Local consultancy: Analysis of Monitoring and Evaluation of Adaptation for Grenada’s National Adaptation Plan (NAP)
Organization: International Institute for Sustainable Development
Location: St. George’s, Grenada
Duration: The total period to complete the products of the consultancy is 6 months.
Application deadline: Sunday, November 11, 2018
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated expertise in M&E of climate adaptation (minimum of 7 years exp.)
- Knowledge of the climate adaptation context in Grenada
- Strong research, analysis and writing skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
How to Apply: To apply for this consultancy, please submit a cover letter, CV, the estimated number of days needed to complete each product, daily rate and a proof of the daily rate (e.g., copy of a contract of at least 20 days that states a daily rate) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, please clearly demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined above.
Read full job description in English.