The NAP Global Network has been working with the Japan-Caribbean Climate Change Partnership of the UN Development Program and the Ministry of Finance, Economic Planning, Sustainable Development, and Informational Technology in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines since 2016 to develop a sector-specific adaptation strategy and a NAP financing strategy.
We are also helping raise national awareness of the NAP process and increasing cooperation among donors who are active in the region through a NAP Assembly and donor symposium.
- Sectoral Adaptation Strategies: Developed by SVG in consultation with key stakeholders for the water and agriculture sectors.
- NAP Assembly: Launched SVG’s NAP process, developed medium- and long-term adaptation strategies.
- NAP donor symposium: Presented SVG’s NAP to key donors operating across the Caribbean.
- NAP financing strategy: Outlined key sources of financing – public and private, domestic and international.
- Caribbean NAP Assembly: Caribbean countries shared plans to adapt to climate change.