Togo has actively participated in the NAP Global Network’s activities since it was created in 2014. Notably, Togo was a founding member of the Network Steering Committee, has participated in Targeted Topics Forums since 2015 as part of a cohort of international peers, and has collaborated with the NAP Global Network to host a 2016 NAP Assembly to strengthen dialogue between the government and funding agencies to support the implementation of the NAP document.
We are now working with the Ministry of the Environment and Forest in Togo to ensure its NAP processes benefit women, men and children equally.
- Gender analysis published: Informed the country’s NAP readiness proposal to the GCF and used to develop the health sector’s adaptation strategy.
- Togo's NAP document: Plan National d’Adaption aux Changements Climatiques du Togo (PNACC)
- Video | Togo’s NAP Process to prepare for climate change
- Summary Report (French): Le Togo accueille une Assemblée sur le PNA et présente son Plan national d’adaptation
- Webinaire | Les progrès réalisés dans l’avancement de processus de PNA qui répondent aux questions de genre
- Orientations pour la prise en compte du genre dans le processus de Plan National d’Adaptation (PNA) du Togo
- Conducting Gender Analysis to Inform National Adaptation Plan (NAP) Processes: Reflections from six African countries