Fiji launched its National Adaptation Plan in December 2018 during COP 24, in Katowice, Poland. Developed with support from the NAP Global Network, the document sets out the country’s long-term ambitions for building the island’s resilience to climate change.
Watch this video to learn more about Fiji’s approach to adaptation and how the NAP is being implemented in order to achieve a climate-resilient development pathway.
Read more about the Fijian NAP process
- Fiji’s Hydrometeorological Observation Equipment Maintenance and Service Production
- Fiji Advances a Communications Strategy for Its National Adaptation Plan Process
- Launch of Fiji’s First National Adaptation Plan
- Poster | Fiji’s NAP Process
- The U.S. In-country Support Program for Fiji
Publisher: Government of Fiji