This webinar explores how countries can make their NAP processes more gender-responsive.
You can watch a recording and review the webinar’s presentations below.
The webinar agenda was:
• Gender-responsive NAP processes: Introduction (Angie Dazé, IISD, NAP Global Network Secretariat)
• Gender-responsive stakeholder engagement and meaningful participation (Na-Hyeon Shin, GIZ)
• Interview with UnaMay Gordon, Principal Director, Climate Change Division, Jamaica’s Ministry of Economic Growth and Job Creation [interview begins at 22:30 in the above video]
Gender-responsive NAP processes: Introduction | Angie Dazé, IISD
Gender-responsive stakeholder engagement and meaningful participation | Na-Hyeon Shin, GIZ
About the NAP Global Network’s Webinar Series
The NAP Global Network’s webinar series provides an online forum for sharing lessons and experiences that are emerging as countries progress through their NAP processes. Each webinar addresses a specific technical topic related to national adaptation planning through presentations of countries’ experiences, relevant research and guidance, and opportunities for discussion by participants.
Watch recordings and read presentations from our previous webinars:
- Sector Integration in the NAP Process
- Vertical Integration in NAP Processes: Linking national and sub-national adaptation
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in the NAP Process
- Domestic Finance for the NAP process
- International Public Finance for the NAP Process